Content Strategy and Content Marketing Consultation
What does a Papa Grace content strategy and content marketing consultation look and feel like? Although no two consultations are
the same, all consist of the same process:
- Ongoing Management
Depending on your organization’s unique needs, a consultation includes an inventory and audit of any combination of the following:
- Social Media presence
- Content Distribution
- Online reputation
- Competitive analysis
This leads us to recommendations for the second phase where we synthesize all the data, assessments and insights we gather, and formulate a solid strategy that will serve as a platform from which to move forward.
This is where the sleeves get rolled up and the rubber hits the proverbial road. After building a solid strategy, we will drive it for you. Some examples of how we do this include:
- creating and/or refining your editorial/content calendar
- defining a short and long term content strategy that will form the foundation of your organization’s content creation, social media efforts and content management operations
- refining your social media presence and creating or optimizing your team’s individual user profiles amongst the various social media platforms
- creating/overseeing the creation of content aligned with your organization’s unique goals and audience needs such as blog posts, white papers, infographics, video, tweets, posts, graphics, and more.
- instructing your team on how to correctly execute social media maximization tactics
- training your team on how to staff and/or partner with the proper resources to fill your organization’s needs
- much more
The next step is taking our day-to-day work into the future through consistent management.
Services we offer from this point moving forward are designed to facilitate the day-to-day work and execution of long term strategy. Some examples of how we do this include:
- Monitoring analytics
- ongoing refinement of strategy
- content management
- training new team members
- documentation of ongoing and best practices
- much more
Ready to get more information? We start with a free initial consultation with key members of your team. Fill out this form to get started.